5.28.2011

Business Card Envelope Template

After scouring the internet for a cute little business card size envelope template to no avail, I decided to just make my own.  These cutie pies can be used for business cards, gift cards, invoices for your etsy shop, thank you notes, or whatever else will fit.



I used old science book pages and extra scraps of decorative paper.  I glued the template to a piece of cardboard from a cereal box and used that to cut around with a x-acto on my pretty paper.  Then just fold and glue.  I used Tombo rolly adhesive and it worked really well.  And, if you are feeling super ambitious you can even line them like I did below.  


Thanks for looking and have fun! 
 

2 comments:

  1. like the templates..i wish to use any of them for Gift Card envelopes as i need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unable to download the Template please fix this

    ReplyDelete